The trial of General Gunning, for criminal conversation with Mrs. Duberly, wife of Mr. Duberly; before Lord Kenyon, and a special Jury, in the Court of King's Bench, March, 1792 [electronic resource] : Containing many curious particulars; among others an account of an extraordinary game of blindman's buff; in which the parties towzled each other upon the carpet. &c. &c. &c. Taken in short hand by a Student of the Middle Temple
- Duberly, James
- London : Printed for J. Bell, No. 148, Oxford-Street, opposite New Bond-Street, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- The plaintiff in the case was James Duberly.
With a half-title.
Price on title page: (Price, Six Pence.)
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210425.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177009