Voster elimatus [electronic resource] : Or The rules of arithmetick digested and explained, in a mercantile course of questions and examples pertinent to each rule, and adapted to the commerce of Ireland. Design'd for the ease and assistance of the sedulous tutor, in the exercise and instruction of his aspiring pupils. The latter part collected chiefly from Walkingame's tutor's assistant, in five parts, By the editor
- Dublin : Printed by Isaac Jackson at the Globe in Meath-street; and sold on the editor's account by the booksellers of Dame-street, Castle-street, Caple-street, Skinner-row, and most other booksellers in Dublin: also by H. Ramsey in Waterford, and most other booksellers in Ireland, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, vii, 3 unnumbered pages, 7-254, 4 unnumbered pages, 14 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Voster, Elias
- Related Titles:
- Arithmetic in whole and broken numbers. Adaptations
- With an additional titlepage, engraved, bearing the statement: "Published by Isaac Jackson", two advertisement leaves for Isaac Jackson, and Ànswers to questions left unanswered in Voster elimatus; ...,̀ this with separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210686.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177057