Tables, ready cast up with great exactness, for the use of bankers, merchants, tradesmen, and others [electronic resource] : Who may immediately, upon inspection, find the true value of any quantity of gold, from 3l. 10s. to 4l. 6s. per ounce; and silver, from 4s. to 8s, per ounce, from one grain to ten pounds weight. To which is prefixed, a table, which, at one view, will shew the value of any quantity of gold agreeable to the mint or coinage price of 3l. 17s. 10d. 29. per cz. with the specific weight of the English money which is allowed to pass current by the lords of the treasury, and practised by the Bank of England: also an account of gold and silver bultion; with tables for reducing of silver and gold of any fineness to standard weight, from one hundred thousand ounces to one grain. A work very necessary at all times for persons who are concerned in money transactions. The second edition, with additions. Inscribed to the bank directors, with a recommendatory preface, By Samuel Etheridge, of the Bullion Office, Bank of England
- Etheridge, Samuel
- London : Printed for C. Dilly in the Poultry, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 145, 1 unnumbered page, table ; 16⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210890.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177103