Dublin, Sunday 11 November, 1781. Whereas an advertisement of a very alarming nature, respecting a pamphlet which is to published to-morrow, concerning the Roman Catholics of this kingdom, (calculated, as we apprehend, by some enemy to the interests of that people), appeared in Faulkner's Journal, and the Dublin Evening Post, of yesterday: ... [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by Thomas M'Donnel, No. 32, New-row, Thomas-street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Signed: Fingal [and by numerous others, listed in three columns].
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T212896.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177513