Interest at one view, calculated to a farthing [electronic resource] : At 2 1/2, 3,3 1/2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 per cent. For 1000Đ. to 1Đ. for 1 day to 96 days; and for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 months. With rules and examples to cast up interest at and rate, by the said tables. With a curious table, whereby standard gold and silver, in bars, is compared with the courses of exhange between Amsterdam and London. Also tables for reducing the most common gold coins to pounds, and the contarary: being very useful in receiving and paying monies. The eleventh edition, with additions. Carefully calculated and examined from the press, by Richard Hayes. To which is added a concise table, whereby to cast up salaries and wages speedily, and others of great use in receiving and paying of money
- Hayes, Richard (Accomptant and writing-master)
- London : Printed for G. Keith, at the Bible and Crown, Grace-Church-street, M.DCC.LXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 347, 1 unnumbered page ; 16⁰.
- With an initial advertisement leaf.
Gathered in 8s̀ with vertical chain lines
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T213184.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177583