In the House of Lords. William Simson, Esq. of Viewfield, - appellant. The Honourable Mrs. Henrietta Ann Ker, sister of the deceased Jane Marchioness of Lothian, Dugald Steuart, professor of moral philosophy in the University of Edinburgh, and John Pitcairn, merchant and stationer in Edinburgh, trustees appointed by the said deceased Jane Marchioness of Lothian, and John William Ker, Marquis of Lothian, respondents. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Simson, William
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 5, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Kersister, Henrietta Ann—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Marchioness, Jane—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Steuart, Dugald—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Pitcairn, John—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Ker, John William—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Landlord and tenant—Scotland—Early works to 1800
- Drop-head title.
Signed: J. Scott. J. Anstruther.
"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] 1792" (docket title).
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T213397.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177621