Inf.-Helen M'Lauchlan (Mrs. Dobson), against Thomas Dobson. Jo. Macnab, W.S. agent. S. Clerk. (Lord Henderland reporter. )Information for Helen M'Lauchlan, daughter of Dugald M'Lauchlan, Esq. of Ballwill, and spouse of Thomas Dobson, merchant in Greenock, pursuer; against the said Thomas Dobson, merchant in Greenock, defender [electronic resource].
- McLauchlan, Helena
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Dated at head of the title: November 12. 1794.
The words "Lord Henderland reporter" in the title are enclosed in square brackets.
The drop-head title on p.  of the text is identical.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Square bracket(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214237.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177789