Michael Baker, Richard Philips, Nicolas Goodwin, Richard Mapletoft, Eliz. and Jeffery Goodchild, Wm. Smith, John Barnes, and Elizabeth Edwards, widow; creditors of His Grace George late Duke of Bucks, deceas'd; on behalf of themselves, and several other subsequent creditors of the said Duke. Appellants. Charles Austin, surviving executor of William Cherry, Esq; deceas'd, Robert Browne, executor of Elizabeth Browne, widow, deceas'd, and administrator de bonis non, of Thomas Browne, deceas'd, are, respond. The case of the late Duke of Buck's creditors [electronic resource].
- Baker, Michael, active 1682-1711
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1711?]
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
"To be heard the [blank] day of March, 1710" (docket title).
House of Lords appeal case.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214418.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6177833