An extract out of a book, entituled An exact collection of the debates of the House of Commmons, [sic], held at Westminster, Oct. 21st. 1680. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1680-11-18
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- In this edition the second line of title begins: "An exact".
An extract from 'An exact collection of the most considerable debates in the House of Commons', London, 1681, on the resolutions of the House of Commons on 18 November 1680.
Jonathan Swift had this printed as a comment on Whitshed's illegal discharge of the Grand Jury at the trial of John Harding in connection with the Drapier letters.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214755.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Teerink-Scouten, 649
View MARC record | catkey: 6177905