A catalogue of a very large collection of books, in history, antiquities, divinity, poetry, physic, natural history, mathematics, law, in classical and philogical learning, and other branches of literature [electronic resource] : Among which are many valuable and uncommon articles. The whole comprising above thirty thousand volumes, in the Latin, Greek, Hebrew, French, Italian, Spanish, and other languages. The books are in good condition, many in elegant bindings, and will be sold reasonable, at the prices printed in the catalogue. The sale to begin in May, 1776, and to continue till all are sold, By Lockyer Davis, booseller, over-against Gray's-Inn gate, Holborn. Catalogues to be had of Messrs. Dodsley, Pall-Mall; Robson, Bond Street; Almon, Picadilly; Walter, Charing Cross; Owen, Temple Bar; Sewell, Cornhill. And at the place of sale, Where the full value may be had for any library or parcel of books[.].
- Davis, Lockyer, 1719-1791
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 251, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T216217.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178062