Answers for Thomas Thorold, and others, the assignees, under the commission of bankruptcy, of Messrs. Thomson and Tabor of London, merchants; to the petition of Messrs. Forrest and St. Clair, and others, their creditors, arresters upon their effects in Scotland [electronic resource].
- Thorold, Thomas, active 1766
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 21, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: 12th June, 1762., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T216395.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178077