Industry, frugality, and sobriety recommended [electronic resource] : Number I. Of tracts published by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge and Practice in the kingdom of Ireland
- Adams, William, 1706-1789
- Dublin : Printed, by appointment of the Society, by John Exshaw, No. 98, Grafton-Street, M.DCC.XC. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Adams., Footnote on p. 3: From a sermon preached by Dr. Adams before a Charitable Society., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T216764.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178110