A discourse of the grounds and reasons of the Cristian religion [electronic resource] : In two parts: the first containing some considerations on the quotations made from the Old in the New Testament, and particularly on the Prophesies cited from the former and said to be fulfill'd in the latter. The second containing an examination of the scheme advanc'd by Mr. Whiston in his essay towards restoring the true text of the Old Testament, and for vindicating the citations thence made in the New Testament. To which is prefix'd an apology for free debate and liberty of writing
- Collins, Anthony, 1676-1729
- Additional Titles:
- Discourse of the grounds and reasons of the Christian religion
- London : [publisher not identified], MDCCXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 6 unnumbered pages, 284 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Anthony Collins.
In this edition "Christian" is misspelt "Cristian"; the fifteenth line of the titlepage ends "the" and p. lxii is correctly numbered.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T217216.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178163