Advice to the electors of Great-Britain; in their choice of the ensuing Parliament: occasion'd by the late intended invasion from France [electronic resource].
- Maynwaring, Arthur, 1668-1712
- Additional Titles:
- Advice to the electors of Great Britain
- [Dublin?] : [publisher not identified], [1708?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Arthur Maynwaring, with the assistance of Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough; formerly attributed to Daniel Defoe., Drop-head title., Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T217509.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Snyder, Henry L. "Daniel Defoe, the Duchess of Marlborough, and the Advice to the Electors of Great Britain." Huntington Library Quarterly 29(1965-66), 53-62.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178214