Jacob Jacobson, executor of Theodore Jacobson, late of London, merchant, appellt. Balthazar Meno Hannekenius and Tetha his wife, Theodore Balthazar Jacobson an infant, and Balthazar Mentzer administrator of Henry Jacobson deceased, late husband of the said Tetha, and father of the infant respondts. The respondents case [electronic resource].
- Hannekenius, Balthazar Meno
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Jacobsen, Jacob, Sir
- Drop-head title.
"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, Monday April 19. 1714" (docket title).
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T218996.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178434