Winter-evenings entertainments in two parts [electronic resource] : Containing, I. Ten pleasant, and delightful relations of many rare and notable accidents and occurences; with brief remarks upon every one. II. Fifty ingenicus riddles, with their explanations, and useful observations, and morals upon each, the whole enlivened with above threescore pictures for the better illustration of every story and riddle. Excellently accommodated to the fancies of old or young, and exceeding useful to advance chearful society and conversation. By R.B.
- R. B., approximately 1632-approximately 1725
- London : printed for Nath. Crouch at the Bell over against Grocers-Alley in the Poultrey near Cheapside, 1705.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 170, 12 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- R. B. = Nathaniel Crouch.
With six final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219033.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178445