Sir William Barker, baronet, appellant. William Barker, Esq; Anne Riggs, widow, Alan Riggs, Esq; John Freake, Esq, and Elizabeth Freake, widow, respondents. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Barker, William, Sir, 1651 or 1652-1719
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., Signed: Robert Raymond, William Peere Williams., "To he [sic] heard on [blank] the [blank] day of June, 1714" (docket title)., House of Lords appeal case., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219281.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178522