John Murray of Conheath, appellant. James Murray and Elizabeth Maxwell, his brother and mother, respondents. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Murray, John, active 1732
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Signed: J. Jekyle [sic]. W. Lechmere.
Docket title: 'John Murray, appellant. James Murray, respondent. The appellant's case. To be heard the [blank] day of July 1715'.
House of Lords appeal case.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219322.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178556