William Hobkins, belt-maker, appellant. Roger Hogg, merchant, respondent. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Hobkins, William
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
"To be heard the [blank] day of August 1715" (docket title).
House of Lords appeal case.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219376.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178592