Henry Lord Viscount Mountague, brother and heir of Francis late Lord Viscount Mountague, appellnt. Sir George Maxwell, bart. and Mary Viscountess Dowager Mountague, his wife, who was widow and relict of the said Francis late Lord Viscount Mountague, respondnts. The appellant's case. ... [electronic resource].
- Montagu, Henry Browne, Viscount, -1717
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Signed: Spencer Cowper, Sam. Mead.
"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Wednesday, the 16th of May, 1716" (docket title).
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219496.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178659