Sir Redmond Everard bart. Appellant. Elizabeth Aston spinster, respondent. The respondent's case [electronic resource].
- Aston, Elizabeth
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Everard, Redmond, Sir, -approximately 1740
- Drop-head title.
Docket title include "The appeal is from a decree made the fifth of December 1715, by the Lord Chancellor of Ireland, on a bill brought by the respondent in the year 1708, against the appellant and his trustees, to compel the repayment of 2000 l. and interest thereof, and 40 l. paid by the respondent the 11th of January 1706, and secured by deeds of lease and release upon part of the appellant's estate in Ireland. ..".
House of Lords appeal case.
The separately printed appellant's case is dated: "Tuesday the 25th day of February, 1717".
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219537.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178686