Motives for a subscription towards the relief of the sufferers at montreal in Canada, by a dreadful fire on the 18th of May 1765, in which 108 house, (containing 215 families, chiefly Canadians,) were destroyed; and the greatest part of the inhabitants exposed to all the miseries attending such misfortunes. The whole loss in buildings, merchandize, furniture, and apparel, amounted to Đ. 87.580,8s. 10d. sterling; no part of which was or could be insured [electronic resource].
- Hanway, Jonas, 1712-1786
- [London?] : At Montreal, May MDCCLXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Attributed to Jonas Hanway.
Half-title: 'The case of the Canadians at Montreal distressed by fire'.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219677.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178727