Poems [electronic resource] : Viz. Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter. A hymn on the seasons. To the memory of Sir Issac Newton. And Birtania. By James Thomson
- Thomson, James, 1700-1748
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, at the Shakespear's Head, George Ewing, at the Angel and Bible, and, William Smith, at the Hercules, Booksellers in Dame's-street, MDCCXXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 54;58;60, 4 unnumbered pages;70 pages ; 8⁰.
- Each section has its own titlepage, pagination and register; 'Spring' and 'Summer' are dated 1740 and "Autumn' and 'Winter' are dated 1730., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220219.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6178894