The Whole book of Psalms, collected into English metre [electronic resource] : By Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others. Conferr'd with the Hebrew. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before and after sermons; and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins
- London : Printed by John Moore, for the Company of Stationers, M.DCC.XLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 84 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220755.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179112