In Canc. bill filed 22d. of February, 1708. Answer filed 3d March, 1708. Richard Jones Esq; complainant. The Rt. Honble the Lord Howard of Essingham, the Lady Mary his wife, Thomas Bowyer his steward, Tho. Burgh Esq; his councel, and Michael Frank, gent. his tenant. Defendants. A true extract of so much of the answer of Mr. Burgh and Mr. Bowyer, as disproves the charge of the said Jones against Mr. Burgh, in the case by him printed and published against the said Lord Howard and his lady [electronic resource].
- Jones, Richard, Esq
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Howard of Effingham, Thomas Howard, Baron, 1682-1725
- Drop-head title., Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220882.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179139