To the public. Dr. Trusler is unwilling to observe, that those who have the instruction of youth, little consider an infant disposition. ... [electronic resource].
- Trusler, John, 1735-1820
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Title from drop-head title and first lines of text.
Contains advertisements for John Trusler's publications and his "panacea, or, universal aperient".
"All these books are to be had of the author; and of Henry Webster; also of the following booksellers, Greenwood, Leeds; Hargrove, Harrogate; Tessyman, York [and five others in Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Bristol and Weymouth]".
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T221379.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179332