The first satire of the second book of Horace [electronic resource] : Imitated in a dialogue between Alexander Pope, of Twickenham in Com Midd. Esq; on the one part, and his learned council on the other
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744
- [Dublin] : London: printed Dublin, re-printed by and for George Faulkner, in Essex-street, opposite to the Bridge, 1733.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Pp.21-4 contain advertisements dated April 30, 1733.
Parallel Latin and English texts.
In this edition the imprint and date occupy two lines and there is no full stop after "Com" in the title.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T221735.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, P892
View MARC record | catkey: 6179407