Reflections on the ruins of an ancient cathedral: to which is added an elegy on winter [electronic resource].
- Chelmsford : Printed and sold by L. Hassall. Sold also by F. Newbery, and G. Kearsly, in Ludgate-Street; E. Dilly, in the Poultry; S. Gardner, in Gracechurch-Street, London; T. Toft and R. Lobb in Chelmsford; and by all the booksellers in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk, MDCCLXX. 
- The fourth edition, corrected, and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Sometimes attributed to Edmund Rack.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T221982.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179443