Proposals. Mr. Rich hath obtained from His Grace the Duke of Bedford, a lease of a piece of ground behind Bow-street and Hart-street in Covent-Garden, in lengh from north to south one hundred and twenty feet, and in breadth from east to west one hundred feet, for the building of a play-house, for a term of sixty-one years, commencing at Lady-Day, 1731, at the yearly rent of one hundred pounds; and it is proposed the theatre will be finished by Lady-Day, 1732. ... [electronic resource].
- Rich, John, 1682?-1761
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Title from drop-head title and opening lines of text., The Theatre Royal in Bow Street opened in late 1732., Text on recto of first page only., Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222442.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179519