The works of William Smith M.A. In three parts [electronic resource] : I. The history of the life, death, and resurrection and ascension of our blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; with the lives and deaths of the holy evangelists and apostles. II. The lives, acts, and martyrdoms, of those blessed Christians, who were contemporary with or immediately succeeded the apostles; as also, the most eminent fathers of the primitive church, who professed and suffered for the Christian faith. III. Pious breathings: or, The soul's ascent to the throne of grace; containing forms of devotion, both upon ordinary and extraordinary occasions. With a rational account of all the feasts and fasts observed in the Church of England. Adorned with forty curious cuts. humbly dedicated by the author to Her Most Excellent Majesty, Anne Queen of Great Britain
- Smith, William, A.M.
- London : printed for H. Tracy, at the Three Bibles on London-Bridge, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 191, 1 unnumbered page;188, 4 unnumbered pages;191, 1 unnumbered page, plates : portrait,illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Each part with separate titlepage, pagination and register.
The first part, entitled 'The history of the holy Jesus', is of the twelfth edition, 1718; the second has the imprint "printed for Eben. Tracy", 1709; and the third "printed for E. Tracy", 1718.
Each part with separate title page, pagination and register.
The first part, entitled "The history of the holy Jesus", is of the twelfth edition, 1718; the second has the imprint "printed for Eben. Tracy", 1709; and the third "printed for E. Tracy", 1718.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222598.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179592