A sermon preach'd before the King, at Hampton-Court, on Tuesday the 5th of November, 1717 [electronic resource] : Being the anniversary thanksgiving for our deliverance from the gunpowder-treason, and the happy arrival of King William of glorious memory. By John Waugh, D.D. rector of St. Peter's, Cornhill; and chaplain to His Royal Highness the Prince. Publish'd by His Majesty's special command
- Waugh, John, 1655?-1734
- London : Printed for J. Wyat at the Rose in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The text in octavo format but printed as a quarto., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222782.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179628