The case of Mr. Daniel Kimberly, attorney at law, executed at Dublin, May, 27, 1730 [electronic resource] : For assisting Bradock Mead to marry Bridget Reading an heiress. Contained in his declaration and dying words, deliver'd to the Revd. Mr. Derry, at the place of execution, and recommended to Dean Percival, John Hacket, Esq; and two other gentlemen, to see it publish'd. To which is added, an account of a rape committed on the body of Susannab Runcard, by Dr. Sawbridge, dean of Ferns, for which he was arraign'd at Dublin, June 2. With an excellent new balled from Ireland
- Kimberly, Daniel
- [London] : Printed at Dublin, and re-printed and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 12⁰.
- 'An excellent new ballad from Ireland' is by Jonathan Swift., 'The account of a rape' was apparently never included., A reissue of the original edition of the same year, with the titlepage reset to include the edition statement., Price in square brackets: (Price Three-Pence.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222938.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179650