The free-mason's calendar, for the year 1791 [electronic resource] : Being the third year after bissextile, or leap-year: containing, besides the usual matter in other almanacs; a great variety of articles concerning masonry. Published for the benefit of the charity-fund. Under the sanction of the Grand Lodge of England
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge (England)
- Uniform Title:
- Calendar. 1791
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, and sold by Robert Horsfield, at their Hall, in Ludgate Street, and by most of the booksellers in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Pp. -16 comprising titlepage and almanac are printed in red and black.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223797.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179855