The dramatick works of Sir Richard Steele [electronic resource] : Containing, The funeral, or grief a-la-mode. The tender husband, or the accomplish'd fools. The lying lover, or the ladies friendship. The conscious lovers
- Steele, Richard, Sir, 1672-1729
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for George Risk at the Shakespear's Head, in Dame's Street, MDCCXLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 71, 1 unnumbered page;8 unnumbered pages, 55, 1 unnumbered page;6 unnumbered pages, 66;8 unnumbered pages, 70, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Each play has a separate dated titlepage, pagination and register: 'The tender husband' is dated 1740; 'The lying lover' is dated 1725; 'The conscious lovers' is dated 1729., Individual contents may vary., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223918.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179896