The gazetteer's; or, Newsman's interpreter [electronic resource] : Being a geographical index of all the empires, kingdoms, islands, provinces, peninsula's: as also, of the cities, patriarchships, bishopricks, universities, ports, forts, castles, &c. In Asia, Africa, and America. Shewing, the division and boundary of every country, to whom now subject: the situation of the several cities and places contained therein, in respect to rivers, bays, seas, mountains, and the like: their distances from others of most note, and what is most memorable concerning them, with their longitude and latitude, according to the best authorities, and latest observations. To which is added, an account of the imperial, royal, and princely families of these three parts of the world. The second part. The whole of special use for the understanding of modern history, and the state of affairs in those parts of the world, and explained by abbreviations and figures for the conveniency of the pocket
- Echard, Laurence, 1670?-1730
- Uniform Title:
- Gazetteer's; or, newsman's interpreter. Part 2
- Belfast : Re printed by Francis Joy, at the Peacock in Bridge street, M.DCC.XL. 
- The eighth edition corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 226 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Laurence Echard.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223919.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, XI.50
View MARC record | catkey: 6179897