The Glasgow almanack for 1800 [electronic resource] : Being the 4th after leap year. Is most respectfully inscribed to the Honourable Laurence Craigie, Esq. lord provost. John Hamilton, Esq. James Black, Esq. John Morrison, Esq. bailies. Archibald Smith, dean of Guild, John Buchanan, treasurer. Arch. Newbigging, deacon convener. And the other very respectable members of the Town Council of Glasgow, by their ... and very ... J. [Mennons.].
- Glasgow : Printed by J. Mennons, publisher of the Advertiser, and sold at his Office, Tontine Close; and by all the booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 238, 2 unnumbered pages, 217-240 pages ; 24⁰.
- With an index.
Includes: 'Glasgow lists' (pp. 217-240; sigs Ee-Gg4), with an index to those pages only and which is gathered in a similar fashion to 'The Glasgow almanack'.
Gathered in twelves, with three separate but consecutive signatures within each gathering (Final leaf = Gg4).
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223930.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179904