Sketches from nature, in high preservation [electronic resource] : By the Most Honorable masters. Containing upwards of one hundred and ten portraits, or characiers, of the most conspicuous persons in the kingdom: amongst which are the- the Q- the P-of W-s the L-d C-r the A-hb--p of C-y the Dukes of Cu-d Gr-n R-t---d Qn-y N-k Dukes of D-r-t A-...D--sh-re Earls of B-te S-------h Ch-----y B-l D------h M------d Ba-t Earls of B--gh-, C--r-le D-by Lords N-h T- W-h H--ke M--S-... L-el--... F-l-h Lord C-v--n Bishop of G-r Admiral K-l General C-g Hon. Charles F-x Doctor F-k-n Mr. E-ke Mr. J-n Mr. M-ph-n Mr. D-n-g, with explanatory and impartial strictures
- London : Printed for G. Kearsly, at No. 46, near Serjeants Inn, Fleet-Street, M,DCC,LXXIX. 
- The twelfth edtition, in which the appendix is considerably extended, containing upwards of forty additional characters.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages ; 4⁰.
- Edition statement from head of titlepage.
A political satire.
Price on title page: (Price Half a Crown)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224174.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179962