The songs, duets, gless, chorusses, &c. in the entirely new and splendid national spectacle, founded on historical facts, called Sir Francis Drake, and Iron-Arm [electronic resource] : As represented at the New Royal Circus, on Monday, August 4, 1800. By J.C. Cross. Entire new scenery, designed by Mr. Greenwood, and executed by him, Messrs. Marchbanks, Williams, and assistants. New machinery, by Mr. Branscomb. The marches and dances, incidental to the piece, by Mr. Byrne. The new overture and music, by Mr. Saunderson. The whole invented and produced under the immediate inspection of Mr. Cross
- Cross, J. C. (James Cartwright), -1809
- Uniform Title:
- Sir Francis Drake, and Iron-Arm. Songs
- London : Printed by T. Burton, Little Queen-Street, Lincoln's-inn fields; and published by J. Barker, Russel-Street, Covent-garden, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 8⁰.
- Without the music., Price in square brackets: (Price Sixpence.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224244.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6179977