An act for widening and repairing the road from Combebridge, in the county of Somerset, to Bradford, in the county of Wilts; and from thence, through Hilperton, and so far over Ashton Common, as to join the road which leads from Steeple-Ashton to Trowbridge; and also the road leading from Bradford asoresaid to Cockhill-gate, in the said county of wilts [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1752. 25 Geo.II.c.52
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year M.DCC.LII. 
- Physical Description:
- 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Enacted: Public General Acts, 25 Geo.II.c.52., Drop-head title., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224379.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180001