A catalogue of dyer's circulating library, in the college, Exon [electronic resource] : Containing between 3 and 4000 volumes, of the principal books in the English language, including those lately published, which are lent for reading, at 12s. per year, - 4s. per quarter, or by the volume. Catalogues, Price Sixpence, to be had at the library
- Dyer, G. (Gilbert), 1743-1820
- Exeter : Printed by R. Trewman, nearly opposite St. Martin's Lane, Forestreet; of whom may be had, Stationary wares of all sorts, &c. &c., MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 75, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224864.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180145