A proposal for a bill for the better direction and preservation of ships that use the British channel [electronic resource].
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages : maps ; 1/2⁰.
- Signed and dated at foot of the introduction on the first page: Will. Whiston. Apr. 25. 1716., 'Particular reasons for this bill' on the same side signed: W. W., On the verso of the sheet are engraved maps showing the Channel and the Scilly Islands., This proposal has no other date., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225460.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180337