The history of the five wise philosophers: or, The wonderful relation of the life of Jehosaphat the Hermit, son of Avenerian King of Barma, in India [electronic resource] : The manner of his conversion to the Christian faith, and the horrid persecutions he suffer'd for the same. With toe miracles he wrought: and how, after his turning hermet, he liv'd in a cell in the desart thirty six years. A treatise both pleasant, profitable and Pious. By N.H. gent
- Parsons, H.
- London : Printed for Eben. Tracy, at the Three Bibles on London-Bridge, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 137, 5 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- N. H. = H. Parsons.
With five final advertisement pages.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225915.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180451