A catalogue of the library of an eminent divine, deceased [electronic resource] : And several valuable collections of books, recently purchased: the whole forming a general assortment of the best authors, in every branch of literature, in good condition; many of them in elegant bindings; which are now selling, for ready money, remarkably cheap, by Shepperson and Reynolds, Booksellers, No. 137, Oxford Street. Catalogues to be had of the booksellers at Oxford and Cambridge, and at the place of sale
- Corporate Author:
- Shepperson and Reynolds
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26, 25-156 pages ; 8⁰.
- Includes 5803 items, organized by format and subject.
Pages 25-26, first count, contain the addenda.
Signature B has drop-head title: 'Shepperson and Reynolds' catalogue for 1789'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226104.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180525