The pious man's delight and readiness to fight [electronic resource] : For the interest, maintenance, and benefit of our God and his kingdom, and for that of His Present Majesty's Kingdom, hoping that he and all his Royal Family may be happy here and happy with Christ hereafter. By John Tucker, cheesemonger
- Tucker, John, active 1740
- London : Printed for C. Corbet, at Addison's Head, over-against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, 1740.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 116 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226132.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180537