Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, decimo tertio [electronic resource] : At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the tenth day of May, Anno Domini 1768, in the eighth year of the Reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the twenty-sixth day of November, 1772, being the sixth session of the thirteenth Parliament of Great Britain
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1773. 13 Geo.III.c.48
- Additional Titles:
- Drop-head title on p.5: Act for amending and rendering more effectual two Acts made, one in the eighth and the other in the tenth year of His present Majesty's reign, for regulating the nightly watch and beadles, and for paving, repairing, cleansing, and lighting, the parish of Saint Mary le Bone, in the county of Middlesex; and for other purposes in the said acts mentioned
- London : printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5-41 pages, 7 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno decimo tertio Georgii III. Regis. Cap.XLVIII.'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226535.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180652