An act for vesting the fee simple of several estates in the county of Chester (devised by the will of Philip Egerton, Esquire, deceased, to a trustee for a term of years, for the purpose of discharging his debts, with remainder to the uses therein mentioned) in trustees, to be sold for discharging the said debts, and to lay out the surplus (if any) of the monies arising by such sale in the purchase of lands, to be settled to the same uses [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1799-05-06
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., With a docket title dated at foot: 39 Geo. III. 1799., Enacted: Private Acts. 39 Geo.III.c.68., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T227143.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180729