An impartial report of the debates on the suspension of the Habeas Corpus act [electronic resource] : With the lords protests, and the report of the secret committee, upon the books and papers of the London Corresponding Society and the Society for Constitutional Information. To which is added an abstract of the Habeas Corpus act, and the act for the suspension, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1794-05-12
- London : Printed for J.S. Jordan, No. 166, Fleet-Street, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 141, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- At foot, in the direction line: "Vol. III".
A reissue, with a cancel titlepage.
Parliamentary proceedings for May 12-22 1794 reported.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T227320.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180786