Particulars of an elegant spacious freehold villa [electronic resource] : With new built range of stabling, double coach house, extensive offices, suited for every domestic purpose of the villa, and the compact farm, excellent kitchen garden, walled, hot house, pleasure ground, green house, sheet of water, and rich meadows, in the whole about fifty-two acres, compact, and part tithe free, eligibly situate at Borham Wood, beyond Elstree, within two miles at Stanmore, and about twelve miles from London, in the county of Herts. Which will be sold by private contract, by Mr. Christie, of Pall Mall, where tickets may he had for viewing the premises
- Christie, Mr. (James), 1730-1803
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1790?]
- Physical Description:
- 2, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Docket title: 'Particulars of an elegant villa, situate at Borham Wood, Herts.'.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T227980.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180886