The seaman's manual [electronic resource] : Containing all the technical words and phrases used at sea and belonging to a ship; including all those introduced in later years, and not to be met with in any work of the kind; alphabetically arranged. Together with instructions to young men, entering on a seafaring life; with the duty of a midshipman; By Robert Wilson, a lieutenant in His Majesty's Navy, and teacher at the Marine-Academy at Chelsea. Necessary for every young sailor, who, without such help as this book affords, will be an age in learning all the terms, &c.
- Wilson, Robert, Lieutenant
- London : Printed for the trusters, at the Literary-Press, No, 14, Red-Lion Street, Clerkenwell, and sold by all booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1 unnumbered page, 108 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T228446.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180948