English exercises for school-boys to translate into Latin, comprizing all the rules of grammar [electronic resource] : And other necessary observations ascending gradually from the meanest to higher capacities. By J. Garretson, schoolmaster
- Garretson, J. (John)
- Dublin : Re-printed by Samuel Fairbrother bookseller in Skinner-Row, opposite the Tholset and are to be sold by the booksellers, 1716.
- The twelfth edition, with large additions; by an eminent school-master in London.
- Physical Description:
- pages 8 unnumbered pages, 3-174 ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T228523.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180954